stephilix



Monday, July 28, 2008

Testing cuil


I've run a quick test of cuil and run into these few issues:

Searching for "stephilix" returned the first time a trace call error, most likely due to the heavy load the site currently has following its announcement. Then I got 8 results: one is about an obsolete link to this blog and the other 7 do seem relevant. I got many "No results because of high load..." errors.

Sometime, info company pages failed with page load errors or "Oops! We couldn’t find that page." also most likely due to high load.

Trying this search, I'm supposed to get "50 results for hannover capital mortgage", but only one is displayed. Google claims about 24800 results for the same query.

I do like the "extended" results presented in multiple tabs with the "more" option, as seen above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home